Brasilia Gradisca (tall cup)
Brasilia's flagship traditional espresso machine of the last 10 years.
Finished in beautiful polished chrome, this model has incorporated in the brew groups the Dynamic Infuser pre-infusion device, giving enhanced coffee extraction and temperature stability levels.Key Features
- Fully automatic with controlled volumetric delivery by keypad (plus push button for continuous delivery)
- Raised group heads allow up to 16oz takeaway cups or tall latte glasses
- Large capacity boiler for continuous dispensing and high volume steam supply
- Automatic boiler water level
- Boiler water level gauge.
- 2 swivelling steam arms
- Moveable hot water tap
- Rossi brewing system
- Large capacity electrical cup warmer
- Brew groups can be arranged for combined use with pods (for special blends, decaf and infusions) and ground coffee.
- Brewing groups with pre-infusion device
- Electronic control system with auto-diagnostics
- Brewing groups with automatic washing and rinsing cycles.
- Available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 groups
|Groups||Boiler Capacity||Voltage||Power Requirement||Electrical Input||Weight|
|1||5.5 litre||240 V / 50 Hz / 1||2000 W||8.7 A||54 kg|
|2||11.4 litre.||240 V / 60 Hz / 1||3500 W||15.2 A||68 kg|
|3||18 litre||240 V / 50 Hz / 1||5000 W||21.7 A||85 kg|
|4||24.5 litre.||400 V / 50 Hz / 3||7500 W||32.6 A||92 kg|